5 Reasons You Should Have A Facebook Business Page
You may be late to the social media party…but that’s okay.
Maybe you have avoided social media because you think it’s going to be too hard or take too much time.
Maybe it’s just something you don’t think is going to benefit your business.
Maybe the bigwigs in your company are opposed it…and you’re trying to provide them with some reasons why Going Social makes sense for your organization.
In this blog post I’ll share five reasons why I think any business can benefit from a Facebook Page and why having one does not mean you need to hire a dedicated full-time employee to manage it.
1. Facebook has the largest membership base of any social media platform.
2. Facebook apps can help you grow an email list and showcase activity on other social platforms.
3. Facebook graph allows people to connect and promote your brand for you.
4. Facebook ads allow you to target a local audience looking and interested in your products and services.
5. Managing and being active on Facebook is easy and does not take much time per day.
Are you convinced Facebook Marketing can be valuable for your business? Has this blog post inspired you to take action and setup a Business Page for you business or organization?
Setting up a page is pretty easy, but if you are still not comfortable venturing out in the Social Media Marketing space on your own we would be happy to show you how – or do it for you. But, we always recommend you try first so you can be familiar with how Facebook works and get an opportunity to see the various features and tools you can use to effectively promote your business.