Learn The Power Of Facebook Marketing For Business Feb 16, 2012
Going Social sponsors the Social Influence Academy Advanced Facebook Marketing Workshop With Keynote Presenter Lowell Brown
Join us on Tuesday, January 17, 2012 for a highly practical and interactive workshop that will take you to a more advanced level of knowledge on Facebook marketing and follows up with new topics not covered in the Advanced Facebook Marketing – Level 1 workshop. Learn how to build a winning Facebook Marketing Strategy and how to create engaging content and build a thriving community. This workshop will cover Facebook Commerce and show you how to add “buying” options to your Facebook Business page. One topic that is always a popular issue is Community Management. The workshop will provide you with tips and advice so you can maintain a thriving, active and safe community for your brand. You will leave with powerful best practices on how, when and what type of content to share and how to manage comments and your community as a whole. The final component will review the Facebook Ads System – how to create an ad, monitor success, understand ad analytics and how to use ads to help grow your “Likes”. If want to learn how to get the most out of Facebook Business Pages for business this is a must attend workshop.
This event is for people who are familiar with the basics of Facebook and already have a business page. It will not cover basic elements of Facebook or page setup.
We invite you to attend the workshop!!
Date: Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Location: The Rostie Group, 20 Bay Street, 11th Floor, Toronto, Ontario
Time: 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM
Cost: $250.00, plus tax
For complete details and the full event agenda, please visit: http://ignitesocialmediamarketing.com/advanced-facebook-marketing-level-2/
Who Should Attend
- Small business owners who want to leverage a Facebook Business Page to promote products/services and build a fan base.
- Business owners, managers or employees who need an update on best practices for Facebook Marketing
- Sales people looking for new strategies to increase leads and build opportunities
- Marketing professionals responsible for promoting company products and services
- Customer service specialists looking to leverage social media to connect with customers
- Anyone who wants to stop wasting money on traditional marketing efforts that don’t work