5 Social Media Content Tips To Help You Attract Repeat Registrations For Your Fitness/Lifestyle Classes.
Do you own or operate a fitness, gym or yoga studio?
Are you looking to fill your classes and attract repeat registrations for business like Karate, Spin, Yoga, Kickboxing or other fitness related classes?
Here are 5 Social Media Content ideas to help you create social media posts that will attract attention, grow engagement and get more people registered.
1. Use Video. I know, some people don’t like video and think it’s too much work to record and post. Truth is, it’s pretty easy, doesn’t take much time and doesn’t have to be perfect! Let me say that again. Your videos don’t need to be perfect!
Using video will allow you to share the experience your other clients have at your classes. Show them what it’s like to be at a class, show what types of exercises or what your bring that makes your classes unique.
2. Offer a free class for new clients. The best way to get new people in a class is to give a class away free. You can post that you have a limited number of spots…that also adds an element of urgency to get people to take action. Ask them to post a message on your post and/or tag a friend who they want to bring with. This is a great way to build brand awareness and encourage your loyal fans and followers to promote for you!
3. Share testimonials or before/after examples. It’s one thing for you to pitch that your class is an amazing experience, but having others’ share their experience makes it more authentic and more relatable. Find a few of your loyal and frequent clients and ask them if they would be willing to have you record a 15-30 second video clip of them sharing why they love your classes. As an added bonus you can alway offer them a free class for helping you out!
4. Share video demonstrations of exercises. The best way to demonstrate your experiences is by showing examples of exercises or a short training clip from a class. This helps people build trust with you. The more you share, the more people will identify with you as an expert in your field.
5. Contests, Discounts, Special Promotions! Think of creative ways to get your fans and followers to share your special offers to their fans. Consider offering package deals that you can promote on social with a limited time, for example buy 4 classes get the fifth free or bring a friend to a class, when they purchase a class you get one free. What offers can you think of that will build interest and excitement?
Try these ideas out and see what type of responses you get. Tweak and keep trying new things. Experiment and have fun with it.
If you need help with planning and organizing your social media strategy or are looking to have someone take on your social management so you can focus on your business, send me a message. I’d be happy to help you grow your business with creative ideas that build engagement and awareness for your business.